I trained in Space Cleansing back in November 2015 and have practiced it ever since. It makes such a difference to how a room 'feels'!
Everything in the Universe and beyond is made up of energy, constantly flowing and changing and affecting us. The energy of the places in which we live, work and socialise will affect our physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Energetically, everything that happens in a building - thoughts, actions and emotions - is held there like dust, imprinted on the walls, floors and furniture. Traumas, arguments, grief, bad luck, depression, shock, stress, sadness, worry, repeated patterns of behaviour and ill-health will leave 'bad vibes' and the energy stagnates affecting the people who live there, perpetuating the tendency for negative experiences.
Space Clearing is a profound and highly effective technique to clear the past energy from a home, and make a fresh start. It fills our personal spaces with vibrant, positive, revitalised energy and in doing so raises the quality of our lives.
Space Clearing is a practice found in traditional or native cultures. In olden days, people would 'drum out the evil spirits'. In the West, people use spring-cleaning and house-warming parties to clear the old energy and bring in the new.
Space Clearing is particularly useful:
* After clutter-clearing or spring-cleaning.
* When you move house to remove the energy of the previous occupants
* As a blessing for a newly built house.
* To help you bond with a house.
* To help sell a house.
* After a divorce, bereavement or change of job.
* At the start of a new relationship.
* To prepare the house for a new baby.
* If you've been burgled or have had a bad experience in your home.
* If you feel uncomfortable or spooked in any room.
* If you know that the building or land has a violent past e.g on battle sites.
* To expand a particular life area e.g prosperity, creativity, relationships.
* To increase your energy, vitality, wellbeing and clarity.
* If you feel stuck in a rut or want to shift a particular issue.
* After a period of ill health, depression, arguments or bad luck.
* To refresh and clear a therapists room or meditation ￼
The easiest way to cleanse your space is to burn White Sage. You can use incense or dried leaves. Carry it in to all of the corners. Make sure that you open all of your windows, to allow the negative energy to flow out!
Using sound is another way to cleanse your space. Singing bowls, tuning forks or simply ringing a little bell disperses any negativity. A perfect sound frequency is 417 Hz. This is a beautiful solfeggio frequency. Its so powerful that it can reverse and undo negative happenings. ￼
Crystals can be used to cleanse negativity. Each one vibrates with their own frequency. Some people can feel the energy vibrations when they hold a crystal in their hand. Perfect negative energy cleansing crystals are:
Clearing away all of the clutter in a room will help the energy to be able to circulate freely and not stagnate in corners. If your environment is hectic, so will your mind be! ￼
Even Essential Oils can be used! Just place a few drops, in a carrier oil, in an oil burner and let the vapours envelope the room. (If you have young children or animals, check that your oils are safe around them. Maybe use the oils when they are not in the room) Try using these oils:
And never forget the power of intent! If you focus and imagine the negative energy flowing away from you, it will do just that!